1 cup lentils
1 quart water
2 tablespoons of oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a pan, bring water and lentils to a boil. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain and spread out on towels to dry.
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a jelly roll pan with greased foil.
- Toss lentils with oil and spread out flat on pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes stirring often until crispy.
- Mix up remaining spices and gently stir into lentils.
- Cool and eat.
What's cooking at your house this week?
- Post a recipe on your blog with a LINK BACK HERE. PLEASE REMEMBER THE LINK!
- Fill in the Mr. Linky with your name and recipe title and on the second line put the link directly to your recipe post, not your general blog address.
- Then go look at all the other links and get great ideas for next weeks menu.