Saturday, October 4, 2008


My apologies to all who are looking for the recipe swap links. I was playing with my template and somehow erased the Mr. Linky.

That's what I get for wanting to rearrange the furniture.


Problem fixed thanks to Lisa @ Stop and smell the chocolates!!!!!


Terri and Bob said...

You bad!!

Could the person who posted the Hamburger Soup email me the recipe? And, how about the pizza dough lady! There were others I wanted but I don't remember... waaaah!

Mrs. Querido said...

I like the new template :)

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Have you tried going back to Mr. Linky and entering the first set of code into your template again - the one that you're only supposed to have to enter the first time you set it up?

That's what I did and all my stuff showed up again.

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Hey - glad I could help!