Friday, December 12, 2008

Great Resource and Yeah, She's My Sister


If you ever buy bulk herbs, teas or oils my sister just set up shop. Go check her out at Gypsy Trader Imports. She's got great prices and all kinds of goodies over there.

I like to use tea tree oil to heal our scrapes and cuts and the minor zit that unfortunately arises once a month. It's also a great place to find essential oils to add to your homemade laundry soap for your very own custom scent. She's also my prime source for bulk catnip tea when I'm having a hard time sleeping. Plus she's a wealth of herbal knowledge and would love to answer any questions you send her way.

Oh and please make sure to leave her a comment cuz there's nothing better than comments when you are a brand new blogger.

And if you are looking for the Recipe Swap, scroll down the page to the next post.

2 comments:

Tina said...

awesome, I'll have to check her out!

mommanator said...

THANKS, I'LL TAKE A LOOK. I LOVE T TREE OIL TOO, I CAN BELIEVE HOW IT WORKS!