Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Link Luv

There is just so much fun and frugal stuff on the internet....

HERE's a great site to go to for thrifty crafty projects. She uses $1 store items to make some amazing things. One of my favorites is the Tea Towel Totes. Yeah, about $1-2 for a cute grocery or tote bag. Can't beat that.

If you're looking to put a cheap fence up around your garden HERE's a great tutorial. It's the one we are going to use this year to keep the elk and deer away from my veggies.

Want to teach your kids about coin collecting? HERE's a great way to start for only $4. What an amazing project.

Have an old cell phone laying around your house collecting dust? Turn it into a few bucks by trading it in. Go look HERE to see how much yours might be worth. I made $20 bucks!

3 comments:

Frugal Girls! said...

How fun ~ I love the dollar store crafts site. Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Heather - Dollar Store Crafts said...

Thanks for linking to Dollar Store crafts!!

I am also trying to battle mountains of laundry!! :)

Thanks for the other links, too.

Halfmoon Girl said...

I was just looking at our big pup lying in my garden the other day, and thinking, hmmmm, time to put up a fence around it!