Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend Link Luv


Here's some great articles to check out over the weekend.

If you pack a lot of kids lunches (or even for your husband) here's a great tutorial on making your own reusable sandwich wraps or this one with a cute tutorial on making oilcloth lunch bags.

A site I've recently come across and found some really neat ideas is Frugal Gardening. Love the whole concept. They have some great ideas to get the most for less out of your gardening projects this year.

Have you heard of Freecycle yet? It's a great place to find free stuff and get rid of things that are laying around your house but you don't feel like lugging to Goodwill. I've used it several times with great results.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mars said...

I love the lunch wraps. They look so easy to make, but unfortunately I don't have a sewing machine. Anyone want to make me some for a reasonable price?