Sunday, July 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. We were invited to a party where my kids spent five straight hours in the pool punctuated only by bathroom breaks and a quick raid of the buffet table. I soaked up every ounce of sunshine I could get and played lifeguard with one eye while catching up with my sweet friend during the whole five hours. It was a good day.

This week the weather looks to be a little cooler so I'll be firing up the oven once again. We also are hosting a family dinner at our house so I get to cook for company which is always fun.

Breakfasts

Oats with apples and cinnamon
Yogurt and fruit parfaits
Pancakes with homemade syrup
Leftover Muffins

Dinners

Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggies with dip
Stir Fry over rice
Leftover Buffet Night

For more great menu's go visit HERE. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see my perform magic tricks with my $60 budget.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad I'm off that dumb diet I was on (for four days) so that I can come back and look at all the yummy goods!

Amanda said...

That cheesecake looks amazing!

Hoosier Homemade said...

Sounds yummy! Your holiday sounds nice too! We had 65 and rain, yuck! Not pool weather.
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Jodi said...

I've been eating the mock tuna salad at least twice a week! Sounds strange, but it strangely good! Thanks for another winner.