Thursday, August 6, 2009

Themed Recipe Swap This Week and Other Stuff


A reader wrote in and said....

I love your blog, especially the recipe swaps. They give me such great ideas! With school just around the corner, I was wondering if you can do a recipe swap of school sack lunch ideas? This would help me get out of a rut with the same old stuff. Thanks a bunch!

And I thought that was a great idea! So the recipe swap on Friday (which I usually put up late Thursday night) will have a theme this week...


Sack Lunch Recipes & Tips


Also, my latest newspaper column is out today. Can you believe the one week I'm not menu planning is the week they post my article ON menu planning? You can go see it HERE.

Check back later tonight to see what I scrounged up for meals today. (hint...breakfast involved chocolate.)

8 comments:

MommyOf2Blessings said...

I've been searchin and searching for ideas for sack lunches! I've worn google out, LOL. I'm sooo excited for this recipe swap. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Frugality Mom said...

Perfect timing! I have been searching and searching for ideas for lunches in order to insure my son will eat them.

Michele said...

THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Works for me! I even blogged about this on Monday because I am tapped out of ideas.

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait! I promised my youngest he could take his lunch every day at the new school he starts next week, so I'm desperate for ideas!

Tara said...

Oooooh! I'm looking forward to seeing these.

Erin said...

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your blog. I blogged about our grocery bill today for the first time. Your site is quite an inspiration!

Charlene said...

How exciting! I can't wait for some new lunch ideas.