Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Column Running Today

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my newest column came out in the paper today. You can read the online version here. It will give you some yummy ideas for Christmas morning breakfast.

I'll be checking out for a bit to fully soak in the Christmas season. There will be no recipe swap this Friday because who the heck is going to need recipes on Christmas day, right? But I'll see you again on Menu Plan Monday because it will be back to normal in this house by then.

Have a wonderful Christmas Season. There is so much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

yum! I already have my Christmas morning casserole ready to go in my freezer. It is called Wifesaver, and is a tradition around here.

Angel said...

Casserole for breakfast is a good idea. Thanks for sharing.