Sunday, May 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I managed to salvage a ham bone from Mothers Day at my Mother in laws. It's so nice that she "gets" me and my frugal ways. So we'll be having yummy ham and bean soup this week. I also am looking forward to my annual girls weekend away so Friday morning I'm hitting the road after putting some dinner in the crockpot for the family. Then it's no more cooking for the rest of the weekend. Here's what is on the menu this week.

Breakfast

Apple n Oats Breakfast Pudding
Poached eggs, bacon and toast
Strawberry Topped Puffy Pancake with Creamy Orange Filling
Spiced Pumpkin Scones with Honey Butter, fresh fruit
Freezer Pancakes

Dinners

Italian Bake (never cooked it from last week), green beans
Crockpot Ham and Beans, Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Mexican Rice Casserole, spinach salad
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes, green salad

For more great menus go HERE.

No comments: