Sunday, June 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Darn this Washington weather. My garden looks pitiful due to the tons of rain we've been having. We've actually had a few days of summer lately so I'm hoping for some sort of growth. As it stands right now I've got some green beans and potatoes that are making progress but everything else is just sitting there mocking me. Usually by this time I'm eating fresh greens and I've got little green tomatoes growing. But nothing yet except for a few raspberries.

Here's what's cooking this week as I head into my summer quarter of college full of biology nursing classes.

Breakfast

Amish Baked Oatmeal

Caramel Apple Oven Pancake
Pumpkin Muffins
Pancakes
poached eggs, toast, fruit
German Pancake
Leftover Muffins

Dinner

Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Spaghetti, green beans
Baked Potato Bar with steamed broccoli, cheese and bacon
Hamburger patties with brown gravy, mashed potatoes and green salad
Blender Quiche
Catalina Taco Salad
Leftover Buffet

For more menu's go HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good week. Good luck with your new classes.

Anonymous said...

Gayle, I have to tell you that Winco seems to be supporting your website. I went shopping last week and they had all the ingredients for that lovely Creamsicle Salad in promoted places around the store. That is a very vintage recipe so it is highly unlikely that they would have promoted it otherwise.
TO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great menu. You better get those veggies growing, though. You wouldn't want someone else thinking you aren't feeding your kids! Ha Ha!