Monday, August 16, 2010

GCC Shopping Round Up



Ok, it's been 13 years since I've grocery shopped for three people and I think I kind of like it. With half of us gone this week, I'm hoping that I can expect half as much mom-work. Although I will be taking on the roll of playmate to my (temporarily) only child, the sheer drop in laundry, dirt and dishes is making me giddy just thinking about it. Here's what our tiny little family got at the grocery store this week.

Win-Co

buns $2.48
Turkey Burgers $4.98
tater tots $1.78
garbage bags $3.21
milk $1.98
cereal $4.09
soymilk $2.95
bananas $1.68

Would you like to tell us how your bargain shopping went this week? Please link directly to your post, not your homepage and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just wondering with such a tight budget why you don't use weeks like this to stock up on stuff. I can't believe you can shop for 6 on such a small budget. good for you.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

looks like a easy cooking deal for this week! ENJOY!!!

and wow soy milk and name brand at that for under 3 bucks wish we had stores like that near us!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

so excited my superwalmart has 8th continent soy milk for 2.59! :)