Monday, March 7, 2011

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Progamming.....

Good morning! This is birthday week for me (39) and the minute I found the 50% off coupon for our favorite beach motel, I knew what I wanted to do. So within hours we had packed and drove away. Right now I'm staring out my window, watching the Pacific Ocean tide come in and the sun shine on the beach. Ahhh.

Which means....

No menu plan this week. I'll just be winging it when we get back home. We'll still have the weekly grocery round up sometime tomorrow and blog life will get back to normal in a few days.

In the meantime, I'm going to soak up the sun, sit in the hot tub, and nibble on my leftover fish and chips.


I'll leave you with a link that a friend sent to me. It will show you how to make mini-outdoor green houses for your garden starts. I love this idea!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am celebrating my 34th on the 8th!. I hope you have a great time!

Becci said...

Happy Birthday, girl!! I've loved reading your blog, keep it up :)

{ MELBOURNE ROAD } said...

Glad you are getting away!
Lori

John and Kitty Miller said...

I also live in the Pacific Northwest. After your trip, can you post where your favorite beach place is? I'd love ideas of great family vacation spots.

Thanks!

trashmaster46 said...

Neat idea on the mini-greenhouses!

Anonymous said...

Gayle,

Where is the 50% off coupon for?


I need to do a birthday gift and the wish is for the beach!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your time off.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm 37 (really?) on Sunday...