Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Book Recommendation on Creative Cleaning

I came across this book at the library and it blew my socks off. It's got some amazing info on using everyday household products to clean just about any thing you can think of.



  • How to clean crayon off a wall using Baking Soda
  • How to rejuvenate wilting flowers with Epsom Salt
  • How to get rid of the mildew smell from your cars air conditioner system with Lysol

The author quotes a lot of brand name items (I'm thinking he might have some paid endorsements in the book) but I've found generics work just as well in many of the situations.

So go HERE to take a look. I'm going out to my Volvo right now to try the one about the air conditioner. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked this book out at the library a few weeks ago and thought it was amazing!!! So many ways to use baking soda and vinegar! lol Who knew?