Our week includes a masquerade ball, the first of many orthodontist appointments, lots of zumba for me, graduations, and a home school mom's oasis. Lots to look forward to and work our menu around. It seems that actually sit-down-as-a-family dinners have been eluding us lately so I'm planning a few fun dinners that will gather us around the table. Think....fondue and shish kebobs. The kids can't resist either of those. So here's what we are eating this week.
Eh....whatever. Oatmeal, smoothies, eggs, or pancakes. Server yourself kids!
- Fondue with roasted potatoes, french bread and fresh veggies AND chocolate fondue with berries, dried fruit and angel food cake for dessert.
- Quesadillas using leftover meat, cheese, sour cream and salsa
- Grilled Tuna and cheese sandwich with veggies and dip
- Grilled Shish Kebobs with bacon wrapped chicken (leftover chicken breasts from last week), mushrooms, pineapple, tomatoes and onions.
- Caesar Pork Chops, roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Leftover Buffet
- Father's Day Party/Graduations