Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Monday


I had one of those Mondays that was crazy and busy and stressful. It took me all day in between orthodontist appointments, haircuts, school presentations and all the everyday stuff and I STILL couldn't think of a darn thing for my menu plan. So I called in reinforcements and asked everyone in this house what they wanted to eat this week.

5 minutes later the job was done. (Why didn't I just do that in the first place?)

So here is our menu for the week.

Breakfasts:

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins,
oatmeal, fruit



Dinners:

Spaghetti with sausage, steamed broccoli, garlic toast (hubs)
Eggs, sausage, rye toast and hashbrowns (hubs)
Loaded baked potato soup, salad, french bread (teen daughter)
Grilled cheese and tomato soup (teen daughter)
Hot Dogs, fries (teen son)
Homemade Pizzas (teen daughter)
Leftover Buffet (me....whew)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Great way to plan! I always start by taking requests... The kids get to request one breakfast & dinner each, and hubs gets one dinner - he's not much of a morning person. ;) The rest usually fills itself.

I'm going to have to add the pumpkin cream cheese muffins in for me this week. I saw you post them before, and then forgot to make them. Bump that one to the top of the list!

Pounds4Pennies said...

Sometimes your kids are your best resource. I try to get input from them when I am planning my meals from the week. Sometimes they bring up some old favorites I forgot about. Those pumpkin muffins look delicious. I just bought some cream cheese. I might have to try them.