Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello All! I can't believe this weekend is Christmas. I'm nearly ready. Most of the presents are wrapped and under the tree and I just have a few things to gather and some goodies to make and I'm good to go. This week has been exceptionally crazy but good. A part time job that I've been drooling over hired me so not only did I start work this week but I'll be learning to balance work, home, (homeschool) and frugality as I enter the new year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season. Love on your friends and family and enjoy all the good food. Look ahead to the new year and start setting some fresh frugal goals and I'll see you on Monday.

From our family to yours....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 comments:

Johnlyn said...

Merry Christmas Gayle ~ selfishly I hope you continue to blog :-)

However, I wanted to congratulate you on the job that you got that you wanted!!!

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Unknown said...

ahhh congratulations on the job! Merry Christmas to you and your family too! I am so looking forward to the new year, a fresh start, clean slate, whatever you want to call it :)

Linda said...

Good luck with your new job.I really appreciate your blog. You give me a lot of great ideas.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Linda

Cindy in Ferndale said...

So exciting ! Merry Christmas ho ho ho

Peggy said...

Gayle, Merry Christmas to you and your family! I have enjoyed your blog so much this year.Congrats on the new job.
Peggy

Dana said...

Congrats on your new job! Merry Christmas & hope your family has a Happy New Year!