Saturday, February 4, 2012

GCC Recipe Swap - Easy Dip


It's Superbowl tomorrow, the only football game that I watch all year. We are heading over to Grandma's for all day snacking and all the game highlights. I'm way more excited about half time and all the fun commercials. So if you need an easy dip for tomorrow, we've got one that just might do the trick. It meets my boys standards of gut-wrenching junk food and my daughter's vegetarian bent. For me....it's crazy-easy. Everyone is happy.

Chili Cheese Dip

1 can of condensed nacho cheese soup
2 cans of vegetarian (nalley's) chili

Mix and heat. We like to dip it with Frito's.

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Please link directly to your post, not your homepage and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge.

1 comment:

Marge said...

This dip sounds wonderful - think I'll try it tomorrow!