Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GCC Shopping Round Up

Baseball season starts this week so life is about to get a whole lot busier. I've found that if I don't shop on the weekend, then I can never find the time to get myself to the grocery store during the week. Then it's a week of complaining as I fly by the seat of my pants and create last minute meals out of odd ingredients. This week I made it to the store so we'll actually be sticking to the plan. In fact I got the whole month of school mapped out, grocery shopping done and all kinds of organizational projects accomplished over the weekend. I think I've got this week by the tail.

Here's what I got at the store.

Win-co

10 lb potatoes $1.98
mushrooms $1.78
2 gallons milk $4.98
bulk popcorn $2.29
whipping cream $3.38
cauliflower $1.76
broccoli $.85
almond milk $3.24
10 lbs flour $3.39
cheese $2.83
lettuce $1.88
bananas $1.77
2 chocolate puddings $.90
sausage $3.48
2 crescent rolls $ 3.36
allergy pills $13.58
2 cans sweetened condensed milk $ 3.16
mustard $.78
tomato soup $.59

Grand Total $55.98


Would you like to tell us about your shopping trip? Please link directly to your post and not your homepage and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge.

No comments: