Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Monday


I came across a free bunch of Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, and the Rice Counsel recipe booklets that you find by the magazines at the checkout stand so I'm drawing from them for my recipes this week. I managed to find most of the recipes online so you can have them too. Here's what we'll be eating this week.


Breakfast:

Breakfast in a Cup, Pumpkin Muffins, oatmeal or fruit

Dinners:

Portabella Mushroom with Spinach and Feta Lasagna

Turkey (or chicken) and Rice Quiche
Ranch Style Turkey (or chicken) Kabobs
Traditional Irish Shepherds Pie
Dinner with Extended Family
Attending a Function that serves Dinner
Leftover Buffet

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Gayle, what do you plan for lunches? I notice you don't include them and wondered if you make lunches for your family? Thanks!