Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Update and Some Bargains!

Hi Everyone,

This is the official moving week for getting my parents over into their new house. We are busy painting and cleaning and packing and getting ready for moving day this weekend. So I'm going to have to take a little break until next week.

But I'll be back for Menu Plan Monday and I'm hoping that life will settle back into some sorta normal by then.

If you're new here, please check out my archives and get yourself all up to speed. I've got all kinds of goodies tucked away in my older posts.

And for your frugal pleasure I'm going to send you to some of my favorite spots...

iMommies has some great deals and I like to stop in there and find me a bargain. The last one was for 18 angus steak patties from Omaha Steaks for $3.98. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can stash them in my freezer.

If you have a redbox dvd anywhere near you, you can go to this site and get a code each week for one free movie rental. We use this one alot.

Have fun with those and I'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm giving you an award! See the details here: http://www.couponing101.com/2008/10/portuguese-award.html