Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap

Welcome to another edition of The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap. Considering that this was one of those days that I woke up, threw clothes on, and got right to work....one of those days where I left the house unwashed, in sweats, no makeup and ratty bed hair...one of THOSE days...well, I have no recipe for you this week. But luckily you all have proven yourselves a veritable wealth of recipe knowledge. So I'm just going to let you take it from here.

Please remember to link directly to your recipe swap post not your main page. It just makes it easier for everyone to find it. And PLEASE make sure that you include a link back to The Grocery Cart Challenge from your post.

With that said, link away ....

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We've all had those days, Gayle. Thanks for hosting the swap and have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

I love recipe swap day!

Terri Steffes said...

I can't do this this week, but I am looking forward to reading everyone's recipes!

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Thank you so much for hosting Recipe Swap! I love it!

The only thing that stinks....my mouth starts salivating, belly starts grumbling! Everything looks/sounds so good!

Thank you again...you're awesome, Gayle!

WendyDarling said...

Thank you for hosting the swap, Gayle. I always get great recipes here. :-)

Sarah said...

Finally joining the swap!

Hopefully I did it right, I'm kind a moron with the whole linkin' deal. :)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Oh, I so need to get in on this! I can never have enough recipes! :)

Also, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

Melissa :) said...

My stars I just found your blog & I think I'm in heaven. LOL :)