Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap


I'm bushed. It's been a fruitful, but long and busy day away from home. I'm putting my feet up and popping in some ER to watch with the hubs. I predict I'll be asleep in 15 minutes. So no recipe from me today. I've so enjoyed visiting all the yummy recipes that you share each week so I know we won't go without.


So please remember to link directly to your post (not your homepage) and include a link back to The Grocery Cart Challenge.


I'll attempt to put Mr. Linky up but he's been having difficulties lately. If you don't see it just leave your link in the comment section.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't see linky...Guess there's still problems!

I've been doing a series on camping food this week. Here is the link to that category!

http://dailyessentialsanddeals.blogspot.com/search/label/Camping%20Food

There are 4 right now and I'm adding one more today!

Have a great weekend

Nicole Feliciano said...

I wanted to share a recipe exchange I am doing on my blog each Friday. Here is the link:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday-feasts_29.html

I hope you'll consider linking up!