Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Your Turn To Shine

Normally, on the weekends, I like to share links to articles that interest me and I think might interest you. But this week I didn't have any spare time to cruise the internet.

So how about this...
  • Have YOU written an article that could help someone on their frugal journey? A tip? Some frugal inspiration? Some fresh frugal perspective?
  • Have you read something somewhere else on the Internet that inspired you to greater thriftiness or was a yummy recipe?

Then e-mail me the link (gaylebryant6@hotmail.com) and I'll go through them and pick five to highlight over the weekend. I'll put up the links on Saturday so you have this evening to send me your links. (oh, the pressure). And the five winners will get an all expense paid trip to.....well, how about just a whole lotta blog traffic?

I'm going to close comments on this so it's not a free-for-all of links and I can keep it somewhat organized. And if this turns out to be a fun thing, then maybe we'll keep it up.