Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Call....Only A Few Spots Left


Saturday, June 20th, I'll be teaching a Grocery Cart Challenge Class and I have just a few spots left. If you'd like to come and hang out with me for a few hours, all while making your own cleaning supplies, sampling some frugal meals, learning how to menu plan and shop for less, and asking all the questions you every wanted to ask me, well than call this number (360-442-5400) or go HERE to enroll online. I can't wait to meet all of you that have signed up already. We're going to have fun!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Awwwww, Maaaaaan! That sounds awesome, and I can't come because I live in a completely different part of the country.

Anonymous said...

Too bad I can't make it!
It sounds like a blast!
Are you on twitter btw?

Anonymous said...

Wish you lived on the east coast.
By the way I share things with my family about your family and lifestyle, etc. from time to time. The other day we were talking about money, and my 7 year old blurted out, "Remember that lady who only spends $60 a week for her family."
I'll bet you didn't know that your fan club reaches the full age spectrum. Keep up the great frugaling ways. They are an inspiration to us all!