Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Organized Grocery Shopping - WFMW

What works for me, you ask? Ok. So maybe you didn't ask but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Being organized when I grocery shop.

Without a plan I would either over spend or my family would end up eating boxed macaroni and cheese every night for dinner. There is just NO way I could spend $60 a week on groceries without some kind of plan in place.

So I've put together a free Menu Plan Organizer as well as a free Grocery Shopping List for you to print out and use at your convenience. It's the same thing I print off and use every week to plan our family's meals and to take to the Grocery Store to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Go HERE to print them out.

For more Works For Me Wednesday ideas go look HERE.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm a planner too! You're so very right: if I didn't actually plan a menu every week, we'd be spending willy nilly and dinner time would be so stressful (and probably not very good)!

beth

Sonja said...

Great haul this week and having a garden is always a plus. I am curious if when you go to the store, your meal plan is flexible depending on what you find is on sale or free in this case.

Rainy Day Farm said...

I am a planning nut, and these lists are so super. I can't wait to use them for my next shopping trip! Thanks so much for sharing all of your great information! You are a blessing to many of us!