Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap

The house is in a flurry here. Tomorrow starts the first day of our homeschool co-op where we have to get up at the crack of dawn and be out of the house. I'm packing lunches, setting out clothes, making sure four kids are bathed, getting my stuff organized and generally running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. (What a mental picture, huh?) So no recipe from me tonight. I'll be relying on all of you to fill our need for fresh recipe ideas.

If you'd like to share a recipe please link directly to your post, not your homepage, and please include a link back to The Grocery Cart Challenge.

3 comments:

April@The 21st Century Housewife said...

Good luck with it all and thanks for hosting!!

Tiffanee said...

Good luck with everything!! I posted a wrong link for #23. I am brain dead. Thank goodness it is Friday!! Sorry for the hassle and thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!