So you get to the end of your lipstick (or concealer) tube. There's a little left in the bottom that doesn't quite twist out. After you've scooped it out and mixed it in a small jar with some Vaseline to make tinted lip gloss, what's left? These great little tubes. Here are some really creative ideas to get some more use out of those great little containers.
- Pill Containers. After you've washed it, these are a great size to store pills in. I use one during the summer to keep my allergy pills from spilling out all over in my purse.
- Make a Mini Sewing Kit. These are a great size to store a needle and thread, a few safety pins and a spare button or two.
- Bandaid Holder. A mom is always prepared, right? You can roll up and store several bandaids in one of these efficient little containers. Store it in your glove box or carry it with you in your purse.
- Stash your Cash. Roll a few emergency bills in there and store them in your glove box or some other place. No one will ever guess what's hidden in there.
- Travel Container. Keep your q-tips from losing their cotton ends and getting germy by storing them in your clean tube.