Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


So, this is my first week of clinicals where I'll actually have my hands on patients. I'm really nervous and a bit excited. Plus I have to get up at some crazy wee hours in the morning for my shift so I'm thinking dinners are going to be the last thing I do before my head hits the pillow each night. Thankfully it's just through Wednesday this week and next. So here's what's cooking for the Bryant house this week.

Breakfasts (still on their own)

Choice of oatmeal, toast and fruit, or freezer pancakes

Dinners

Turkey Burgers
Balsamic Chicken with spinach salad from the garden
Pork roast with asparagus
Taco Salad
Honey Baked Lentils, with rolls and veggies
Chicken Broccoli
Leftover Buffet

For more great menu plans go HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your clinicals, I know you'll do great! It's funny now to think back and remember how nervous I was before my first clinicals :)

nursewifeymom said...

Good luck on your clinicals! I learned so much during mine, I'm a hands-on kinda gal! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I'm starting collage classes today, so I understand what you mean by having time to cook. Good luck this week!

Pamela Gold said...

Am I allowed to say that your picture looks way better then the one you linked to? Also, you made noodles.... What's YOUR recipe for this meal, I'm drooling over here!!