Friday, December 10, 2010

GCC Recipe Swap!


It's been kind of quiet around here this week as I studied and took finals but I'm done...(deep breath) and have three weeks off school. All I want to do is be Mom again and cook and organize and all that good stuff. I'm thinking it's going to be a productive few weeks.

This week we are doing our Christmas baking and homemade gifts. I'll be making some gift mixes and packaging them up to take to friends. Here are mix ideas that you might want to use.

Or do a whole meal basket of ready made mixes with...

Have fun making and giving your goodies!

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share? Please link directly to your post, not your homepage, and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge.

6 comments:

{ MELBOURNE ROAD } said...

what a treasure trove of recipes! I hit the jackpot today :o)

I totally hear ya about being a mom and getting things done with a few weeks off of school...now that I am feeling better I am hitting mt. laundry! ;o)
Have a GREAT one!
Lori

Miranda | Mangoes and Chutney said...

Thanks for the great gifting ideas!

April J Harris said...

I love your ideas for homemade goodies! Thanks for sharing those links! I've posted a recipe that works with leftover anything - turkey, ham, pork, whatever - and it's healthy, easy, quick and delicious. Thank you for hosting!

Susannah said...

LOL, enjoy your time as a Mom, Gayle... Yay, no more school for now.

Thanks for hosting, as always.

e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

sara said...

I've been making my own laundry detergent for a while now and love how cheap it is :) I use a similar recipe except I use Kirks castile bar soap in mine.
I make all my other cleaners as well-I never thought to give them as gifts but that's not a bad idea!

Susan said...

Thanks for adding the chai tea link.