Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Monday


I hope you all got pampered on Mothers Day! After church my kiddos cleaned the house and made lunch while I sat on the couch reading. Then they served me on the couch while we all watched the new Tron movie. It was nice to have the tables turned and get waited on by my crew. I was so impressed by how well they cleaned the house that I put together a new chore chart for them.

I'm such a nice mommy.

Here's a link to a customizable chore chart if you're looking for one.

And....on with the menu.

Breakfasts:

Whatever! I used to cook them something every morning but lately it's been "feed yourself" around here. There's a freezer full of muffins, pancakes, and waffles. I have a cupboard full of oatmeal and cream of wheat and a fridge full of fruit. Help yourself!

Dinners:

Chicken Stir Fry using leftover chicken
Grilled Swiss, Turkey and Tomato Sandwiches (using leftover Turkey)
Terriyaki Drumsticks, steamed broccoli
Broccoli and Garlic Pasta
Caramel Apple Oven Pancakes
Leftover Night
Dinner with my in-laws.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gayle,

I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Thank you for your sentiments for the rest of us Mom's
Today is my Birthday 69 didn't know I would make it this far. Can't believe how life has turned I have less today than I had 20 and 40 years ago. I hope my health holds out because I do not know how we will do it otherwise.
I hope all your readers had a wonderful weekend.
www.glossymoney.com