Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Enter to Win one of 5 Guest Blogger Spots!


I'm heading out of town for a few days this month and I'm trying to be realistic. Sure, I'm going to bring my laptop but I just know I'm not going to be able to fit blogging into my schedule. And I just hate to leave the crickets chirping on my empty blog. So here's where you come in.

I'm looking for five different bloggers to write up a post about their frugal tips or experiences and then I'll schedule your guest post to run on one of the days that I'm gone with all kinds of links back to YOU and YOUR blog.

It's a great way to share your ideas and build some traffic for your own blog.

So here's how you can enter to be considered for one of the five guest blogger spots.

  • Email me gaylebryant4(at)gmail.com no later than 5 pm Friday, October 14th with a link to your favorite blog post on your own blog. Something that gives me an idea of your writing style and voice.
  • I'll look over your entry and email the 5 winners by Sunday the 16th to let you know that you've won a spot.
  • I'll need your fresh, new, ready to go post by Tuesday the 18th so I can get it all scheduled to run before I leave town.
So if you're looking to build some traffic on your own blog or just know you have a great piece of advice that will help us all out then here's your chance!


Good luck!

No comments: