Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Monday


I like my routine and I'm so glad to be back in it with Menu Monday this week. I have some excited littler kids that are looking forward to the festivities tonight and some excited older kids that can't wait to dig through their little brothers' candy haul. Here's what is cooking this week.

Breakfast:

Oatmeal, pancakes, PB toast or smoothies

Dinner:

Lentil Veggie Soup and Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
Baked Macaroni and Cheese with veggie tray
Spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread
Caesar Pork chops, baked potatoes, salad
Tuna Salad Sandwiches and fruit
Loaded Baked Potato Soup with rolls.
Leftover Buffet

Check back tomorrow to see how the shopping went!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your menu, and I know your blog's focus is around being frugal, but I was wondering if you could do a post about your decision to homeschool. Were you and/or your husband homeschooled? Do your kids ever wonder why they don't attend a public/private school outside of the home? I'm rather interested, so I thought I'd ask! Anything you'd like to share about the topic would be appreciated, Gayle. Thank you!