Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GCC Shopping Round Up

It was so nice to grocery shop this week without the mad rush of Thanksgiving shoppers crowding the aisles. We have one more celebration this week as my one and only daughter turns 15 so you'll see some ingredients I don't normally have on my list. Here's what I got:

Win-co (*picture coming soon....my 16 year old is sucking up all my internet-juice with his downloads.)

4 loaves of bread $3.80
Graham crackers $1.58
Parmesan $1.88
Frozen peas $.88
whipping cream $3.58
2 cans spaghetti sauce $1.96
Coffee mate creamer $3.18
canned green chilies $.69
canned white beans $.68
2 bags frozen ravioli $4.64
mushrooms $1.88
2 bags frozen mixed veggies $1.76
4 boxes cream cheese $5.00
Bulk pasta $.90
apples $2.47
cheddar cheese $5.98
tomatoes $1.31
Oranges $2.42

Grand Total $46.47

Would you like to tell us about your shopping trip? Please link directly to your post, not your homepage and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge.

2 comments:

Youthleadergina said...

Thanks for sharing. I went for quick and easy this week so my grocery trip was helpful but not frugal. Happy bday to your daughter!

Sharon said...

I'm amazed at how inexpensive your food is. I don't know of one store around us that sells products that inexpensive. Wow.