Sunday, January 1, 2012

Menu Monday


Tomorrow is my first day balancing work and school with the kids. Since my day hours are going to be packed, I'm trying to find a time that works for grocery shopping. I'll be experimenting over the next month to figure out where I'll be able to fit it in. I'm also experimenting with assigning meal-making turns to us all (including the hubs) this week. I can't do it all and I'm not ashamed to admit it. In the meantime, this is our meal plan for the week. Link

Breakfasts:

Oatmeal, farina, smoothies, fruit

Dinners:

Spaghetti with garlic bread and green beans
Crockpot Baked Potato Bar (sour cream ,cheese, bacon, chili and broccoli toppings)
Crockpot Paula Deen's Macaroni and Cheese, green salad
Eggs, Sausage Links, Toast
Crockpot Ham and Beans
A night out!
Leftover Buffet

No comments: