Sunday, January 22, 2012

Menu Monday


A couple of nights last week, I came home from work too tired to cook so I assigned kids to pull something together. We all got fed, they had a nice little lesson in cooking and serving and Mama was happy. It also left me with a few recipes that I have all the ingredients for, so they will get moved to this weeks menu. And since I blew last weeks budget out of the water, it's really going to help for this week. Here's what's cooking.

Breakfasts:

Oatmeal, farina, fruit smoothies or muffins

Dinners:

Crock Pot Falafel (from last week)
Pasta con Broccoli (from last week)
Tasty Turkey Burgers, french fries
Parmesan Sage Pork Chops, crock pot garlic mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
Paula Deen's Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese, green beans
Freezer soup and rolls
Leftover Buffet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh...getting back in the groove is tough! Glad that the kids are able to help though!