Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Fun For (semi) Free!


I've been doing a little Easter shopping over the past month.    I've drooled over this...


And this...

Mini Easter Cake Pans (It kind of makes me want to squeal because it's so cute!)

What I finally landed on was this.....

Simply because the kids could do it all by themselves.   And I like the easy stuff!  PLUS if you go here you can get a mold for just the shipping cost of $2.99. 

So this week we are using the good 'ol Kraft Jigglers recipe to make these.



Do you have a recipe you'd like to share?  Please link directly to your post, not your homepage and please include a link back here to the Grocery Cart Challenge

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for hosting! IT is a tasty one!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

Love those Kraft jiggler eggs, and that mould is really wonderful, especially as it is almost free! I've shared my Spinach Florentine Pasta Bake, which tastes and sounds fancy, but is actually very frugal!

Diane said...

My mom bought some of those when I was little. We made gelatin eggs every Easter! It definitely was something I looked forward to every year.

Donna said...

Those Easter pans are beautiful Gayle!