Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Monday for 10 People


I have a full house.     I just finished picking up my house guests.  We will be a family of 10 for the week since my friend and her husband are off to Hawaii and we have their kids.   Luckily I've got four girls that love to cook so they will be dreaming up lunches and snacks for the four boys while I am at work.  Breakfasts are my husbands duty and dinner are mine.    Here's what's cooking.


Breakfasts Choice of....

Muffins, Smoothies, oatmeal or whatever my husband comes up with.



Dinners:

Crock pot Sloppy Joes, french fries, Asian broccoli salad
Lasagna, garlic bread, green salad
Baked Taco Ring
Spaghetti, garlic bread, steamed Broccoli
Sausage and Egg Casserole
Leftover Buffet
Easter


1 comment:

Linda said...

It all sounds yummy. The taco ring looks really good.
Linda