Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu Monday

Mom and I are home after taking Dad's ashes back to California.  It was a sad reason to go but we ended up having a really good time in between all the details.  My family survived their Dad's cooking for a whole week and it was so nice to come home to all my people who missed me a ton.  I've been spending the weekend unpacking, catching up on laundry and getting back into the groove with a good menu.  So here's what is cooking this week at our house.

Breakfasts:

Oatmeal, eggs, fruit or freezer muffins

Dinners: (served with a vegetable or salad...sometimes rolls)

Ham and Cheese Calzone
Greek Lemon Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
Baked Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli
Chicken, Mushroom and Brown Rice slow cooker casserole
Chicken Taquitos
Baked Beef Ziti
Leftover Buffet

No comments: