Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Monday

I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I honestly spent the majority of the last two days laying in my bed watching TV shows on hulu and working on my computer.  Aside from brief visits to the laundry room and kitchen (where most mom's spend their time)  I've lounged the rest of the time. 

We really had no plans for memorial day weekend but my husband threw together a spontaneous BBQ for us at the last minute.  He shopped for it, cooked it and served it.  It always tastes sweeter when someone else does it. 

It's a bit of a shock that tomorrow we return back to real life....school, work, a crazy amount of baseball practices and games.....I'm tired just thinking about it.  But one more week and baseball is over.  Then we will cut school back to math and recreational reading and have regular dinners at the table again.  Ahh....sweet simplicity.

Here's what's cooking at our house this week.

Breakfasts:

Fruit, blueberry muffins or eggs

Dinners:

Baked Rigatoni 
Beef, Vegetable and Cheese Casserole
Spicy Beef Tacos
Low Fat Chicken Pot Pie
Tomato Herb and Goat Cheese Pasta
Two Days of Leftovers



No comments: