Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cleaning for Cheap


A reader asked me about cleaning supplies recently.   Cleaning supplies are in a separate budget for me.  I spend very little on them though.  I buy new supplies about every 3 months and my total is usually around $10 to replace anything I've used up.  Some last longer than others.  Because I make all my own cleaning products,  I really don't have to spend much on them and as a bonus It doesn't take much room to store them either.  In my cleaning cupboard you can usually find  these simple ingredients....

  • A Gallon of White distilled Vinegar
  • Borax
  • Washing Soda
  • Ammonia
  • A bar of Fels Naptha
  • Liquid Dish Soap
  • Bleach
With these 7 ingredients I can clean my entire house, do all my laundry and conquer any mess my family throws at me.  And if you haven't found my cleaning recipes, here are some links that might help you out.



You can find more cleaning recipes in the right sidebar under Laundry and Cleaning Tips.

5 comments:

Morris said...

We supply routine cleaning services to all type of premises in all business sectors.
Office cleaning services in Sydney

Morris said...

We supply routine cleaning services to all type of premises in all business sectors.
Office cleaning services in Sydney

elitecleaning said...

I am most impressed by this blogs because its very beautiful and gorgeous
http://www.elite-cleaning-service.com

iffatali said...

No matter where I've been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy.

Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Air Tickets to Windhoek

Christ said...

For me, cleaning materials are very important maybe because I love to clean every side of our house. Thank you for your info.