Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Monday

I'm so ready for fall.  I like cozy sweaters, that nippy chill in the air, fires in the fireplace, and scarves.  I really love scarves.  So I'm happy about September.  It also happens to be a major birthday month around here.  All three of my boys are born in September.  I know, poor planning on my part.   September through December just costs a lot around here with all the holidays and birthdays and sports and school stuff.    So this weeks menu includes a day off for a Birthday because around here, we eat out for birthdays.   Here's what's cooking. 

 (My youngest, Gabe, who turned 9 and got a GIANT cinnamon roll from a local restaurant.)

Breakfasts:

Oatmeal, muffins, eggs or fruit

Dinners:

Birthday meal out
Spaghetti
Herb Baked Eggs with Fruit Salad
Asian Pasta Salad (add chicken)
Club Wraps
Party with friends
Leftover Buffet


No comments: