Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I have a few nights off this week. The kids are with grandparents one night and the other night we are having dinner with extended family. I also have a TON of homemade stock in my freezer so I'm going to try and use it up over the next few weeks by making homemade soup or stew on a regular basis. I usually just toss in some pasta, spices and fresh veggies in my broth for a frugal and healthy meal.

Breakfasts


Oatmeal
Ham and Swiss Quiche
Full English Breakfast
Pancakes with berries on top
Crumb Topped Banana Muffins
Oatmeal
Leftover Pancakes

Dinners

Taco Salad

Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Baked Tilapia, green beans
Kids gone (leftovers for me)
Dinner with in-laws
Homemade Soup and garlic cheese toast
Leftover Night

For more great menu plans go visit HERE.

5 comments:

Candi said...

Sounds like you have a great week planned!

happyhome said...

I have done menu planning for ages, but usually struggle to get it done. I think it's because I don't have a system so it takes a long time. I use to have 6 or 8 plans that I rotated, but quickly got bored with that. Any tips or ideas?

Gayle said...

Here's a post I did on menu planning that might help.

http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/07/just-exactly-how-do-you-do-this.html

mommyoffaith19 said...

I am making menu plan now


www.mommyoffaith19.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, but what do you do for lunch?