Sunday, August 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Here we are, another week, and the new school year is almost here. Our Washington State Summer has finally warmed up over the last few weeks and my garden is responding with all kinds of green stuff. The apple, plum and pear trees are getting heavy with fruit that I'm hoping to can. The weeds got away from me in my newly planted berry patch so I think I've choked them out this summer but there's always next year. My free stash of bread from a few weeks ago is slowly dwindling but I'll still have plenty to get me through the rest of the summer.

Here's what's cooking this week...
Breakfasts (kids on their own)

eggs and toast, oatmeal, bagels and fruit

Dinners

Egg salad sandwiches and fruit
Whole Crockpot Chicken, broccoli, mashed potatoes
Crockpot Mac and Cheese, green beans
Easy Beef Enchiladas, green garden salad
BLT Past Salad, Italian bread
French Toast Night!
Leftover Buffet

For more great menu ideas go HERE.

1 comment:

El Bilson said...

That egg salad looks amazing - enjoy!