Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I need to remind myself that it's always crazy and overwhelming the first week of school. I had a meltdown the first few days but by the end of the week I finally figured out how to juggle it all. (whew) So these week I'm sharing the cooking with my older kids. My son loves to add special spices to the spaghetti so that's what he'll be cooking this week. My daughter is in charge of the Baked Potato Bar and the crockpot will be doing the rest. (Whoever invented the crockpot is my hero!) So here's what's cooking at the Bryant house this week.

Breakfasts - I've been having the kids make their own to save me some time in the mornings. They can choose from...

Oatmeal
Yogurt and fruit smoothies
Freezer goodies (muffins, pancakes, sometimes french toast)
Eggs
Dinners

Chicken Taco Soup (using leftovers from last weeks Black Bean Chicken)
Spaghetti, green beans
Baked Potato Bar with chili and cheese
Vegetarian Lasagna
Denny's French Toast with Strawberry Syrup
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Quiche
Leftover Buffet

For more great Menu Plans go HERE!

No comments: