Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Monday

Oh boy.  Our dishwasher broke this week.  It was going to be cheaper to buy one than to fix the old one so the hunt is on.  We've been hand washing for the last few days, which I dreaded, but it really hasn't been that bad.  In other news, my sister had an abundance of frozen fish that her fisherman-fiance had caught.  I'll be making some fish stock so in the future I can make some chowder.    Also, when I made my plan last week I forgot to figure in Fathers Day.  So today is our leftover day since my fridge is full.   (Yippee, a day off) and then we will have another leftover day on Sunday. 


Here's what is cooking this week...

Breakfasts: 

Oatmeal, smoothies, freezer muffins, eggs  or fruit.

Dinners: 

Leftover Night
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Quesadillas
Hot Dogs
Tomato, Basil and Garlic Pasta

Leftover Buffet




No comments: