Monday, January 21, 2008

Coming This Week To A Blog Near You

Wow, my brain was really working overtime this weekend. I just had a bunch of great ideas for posts this week.

I'm going to do a series of posts on some realistic Bargain Beauty tips that are going to help you re-think what you are spending at the cosmetic counter. It's nothing complicated and pricey like weird squished foods you can put on your face, but some practical things that you probably already have in your cupboards.

Works For Me Wednesday will be all about how you can IMMEDIATELY take $50 off your February grocery bill. I mean it! Honest!

And then on Friday we'll do our first ever Frugal Recipe Swap, so start looking through your recipe box for your family's favorite low-cost dinner to share with other thrifty readers. And pass the word because I know I'm looking forward to a bunch of fresh new recipes.

No comments: