Friday, July 25, 2008

The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap






Welcome to The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap. This week’s edition is all about cheap dinner recipes. You know, the tried and true recipe that you pull out when it’s the last day before you grocery shop? Yep, that one!

So here are the guidelines….

1) Post your recipe on your blog with a link back to the Recipe Swap.

2) Next, come here and put your name and your link in the Mr. Linky Box. (Please make sure you link back to the exact post and not just your blog address in general.)

3) Then go through the list of great ideas and add them to your OWN collection.

Pretty easy right?

And if there is any smarty pants out there who know how to make one of those nifty graphic buttons and would love to design one for our Recipe Swap, will you send me an e-mail? I’d like to have our Very. Own. Button. It would make me feel all cool and stuff.

And if you have any name suggestions better than The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap I’m all ears.

Ready….Set….Go….





****A BIG GINORMOUS ECSTATIC Thank You to Lorie and Jen for providing our totally cool button. You can grab the graphic on my sidebar.

12 comments:

Lorie said...

I just used your grocery cart logo on the side as a button, hope that was okay. Thanks for doing this!

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Looking forward to this swap! Can't wait to see some new recipes....Oh, and mine is for Hung Fu chicken...didn't think to put that with my name like the others did in Mr Linky!

candi said...

Check out my blog for a great easy meal planning website. There is a link there

candi said...

Oh yea my blog address would be helpful www.jeeningaboys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That was fun thanks! Ill pass it on to my blogging friends!

Tammy said...

This is my first time participating in any sort of swap! But I loved some of the other postings! Thanks for sponsoring this! I love your blog!

Halfmoon Girl said...

ok, I am really tired, but the title "Swap Eat" popped into my head (you know, instead of "Swap Meet"). I am going to come back and check out some of these recipes.

Lorie said...

I sent you an e-mail, I think I have a button for you, if you like it.

Youthleadergina said...

I think I need a breadmaker!

Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom said...

What a great idea! I have enjoyed reading all the recipes...
Have you heard of the cookbook "More with Less"? It's a cookbook put out by Mennonites. It is excellent. The premise is using less ingredients and getting more out of it all! A very cheap way to plan meals and eat!

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate, but I don't have a blog. I've been thinking about starting one, but I don't even know where to start. Any suggestions? I have a cookbook called "Cent$ible Nutrition" that has some good recipes and they are ALL frugal.

By the way, Gayle, I love this blog! I've been trying out new recipes and actually got my 2 year old to eat OATMEAL! I love the Amish baked oatmeal that is prepared the night before.

Next mission: Homemade laundry detergent.

Keep the great ideas coming!

Millie

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayle, I just recently found your blog, and I love it! I'm excited about participating in this and all future recipe swaps! :)

Connie