Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Oh My Goodness I have eaten so much in the last week! My New Year's Resolution is going to have to be more exercise if the holiday season keeps up this way. One day I had leftover pie for all three meals. I also boiled up my turkey carcass and salvaged 8 containers of liquid gold (broth) and several containers of meat. And the family is OVER leftovers so this week I'll be cleverly disguising them. I hate to tell them I still have a frozen bargain turkey sitting in my freezer. Here's what's cooking this week.

Breakfasts: (everyone is on their own)

Eggs in some form, yogurt and fruit smoothies, or homemade frozen muffins

Dinners:

Grilled Roasted Turkey and Swiss Sandwich with sliced fruit
Crockpot Turkey Noodle Soup and Bread Machine Rolls
Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes with salad
Amish Macaroni and Cheese, green beans
Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup
Veggie Omelette's and Bacon
Leftover Buffet (if there's anything left)

Check back tomorrow for the shop. I'm hoping it won't be much since we still have all these leftovers.

3 comments:

{ MELBOURNE ROAD } said...

I soooooooooooo enjoyed all of my pumpkin pie meals the past several days too :o)
Lori

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

The Amish Mac and Cheese sounds wonderful! I'll be over that night! :-)

Karol said...

Have you tried that Mac and Cheese before? If not, please give a review. It sounds too easy for my folks to appreciate it, if you get my drift.