Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Today was back to (home) school for the kids and back to (college) school for me. We are all preparing for the adjustment of new schedules and that means there is always an affect on mealtimes. So I'm taking it easy this week and making sure to prepare meals that are quick to put together. I also have a huge amount of leftover turkey to use up since last week we used one of our freezer turkeys for our New Year's Eve meal. Only one more turkey in the freezer to use up. I also have lots of broth in my freezer from the carcass. So here's what's cooking this week.

Breakfasts:
(everyone fends for themselves)

Muffins in the freezer, eggs, fruit, or smoothies to choose from.

Dinners:

Ham and bean soup from the freezer with buttery bread machine rolls
Turkey stir fry over brown rice
Leftover Turkey Quesadillas
Baked Potato Soup and Bruschetta
Open Face Turkey Sandwiches, cranberry sauce, carrot sticks
Spaghetti, Steamed Broccoli
Leftover Buffet

2 comments:

Budget Confidential said...

What is featured in your blog picture? It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I went back to college last semester after too many years away. I only took two classes and boy was it hard with family and there schedule. I was often up at 5am doing homework. This time I have three classes. This week I need to get my house in order before monday. In may I will receive my associates degree. Good Luck with college.