Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We've got some fun stuff planned this week; a day at Wild Waves and the wedding of a beautiful cousin. Shuffle that in around finals the following week that I need to study for, garden, homeschool, kids stuff.....it's going to be a busy week. I'll probably have a few days where I put all these meals together so that on the busier nights I can just pull it out and cook it. Cutting down on my daily kitchen prep will help me keep up with all the other stuff. Here's what's cooking.


Breakfast

Chocolate chip muffins
and fruit
Denny's French Toast
Strawberry Banana Smoothies and Peanut Butter Toast
Cheese and veggie omelettes
Oatmeal with apples
Pancakes
Leftover Freezer Muffins

Dinners

Soup and rolls from the freezer
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and veggie tray
Nachos (made from last nights leftover chicken)
Tortellini Alfredo, green salad
Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Dinner at a wedding
Leftover Buffet

For more Menu Plan Monday go here.

No comments: